Our team studied on 50606 reviews available online for Value Modular Power Supply, chose the finest ones and prepared Value Modular Power Supply Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Value Modular Power Supply from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Value Modular Power Supply from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Value Modular Power Supply
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Value Modular Power Supply after analyzing 50606 reviews.
|1||Corsair RM Series, RM750||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||EVGA 110-BQ-0600-K1 600 BQ||9.4||Buy Now|
|3||EVGA Supernova 650 GT||9||Buy Now|
|4||EVGA SuperNOVA 120-GP-0650-X1, 650 G+||8.6||Buy Now|
|5||Corsair CX Series 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply (CP-9020103-NA)||8.6||Buy Now|
|6||Antec VP Plus Series VP550 Plus 550W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 Plus Certified Non-Modular Active PFC Power Supply||8.4||Buy Now|
|7||EVGA 110-BQ-0500-K1, 500 Bq||8.4||Buy Now|
|8||Corsair RMX Series, RM850x||8.4||Buy Now|
|9||Power Supply 600W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze||8.2||Buy Now|
|10||CPU 8 Pin Male to CPU 8(4+4) Pin Male, TeamProfitcom EPS-12V Motherboard Power Adapter Cable for EVGA Modular Power Supply 32 inches (NOT PCI-e - GPU !!!)||8.2||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- Corsair RM Series, RM750, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply, Microsoft Modern Standby...
- EVGA 110-BQ-0600-K1 600 BQ, 80+ Bronze 600W, Semi Modular, FDB Fan, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply
- EVGA Supernova 650 GT, 80 Plus Gold 650W, Fully Modular, Auto Eco Mode with FDB Fan, 7 Year Warranty, Includes...
- EVGA SuperNOVA 120-GP-0650-X1, 650 G+, 80 Plus Gold 650W, Fully Modular, FDB Fan, 10 Year Warranty, Includes...
- Corsair CX Series 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply CP-9020103-NA
- Antec VP Plus Series VP550 Plus 550W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 Plus Certified Non-Modular Active PFC Power Supply...
- EVGA 110-BQ-0500-K1, 500 Bq, 80+ Bronze 500W, Semi Modular, FDB Fan, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply
- Corsair RMX Series, RM850x, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Black...
- Power Supply 600W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze, GAMEMAX VP-600-RGBModular
- CPU 8 Pin Male to CPU 8...
1. Corsair RM Series
- 80 plus Gold certified high efficiency operation for lower power consumption less noise and cooler temperatures.
- A 140mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to a minimum, even at full load.
- 105°C-rated capacitors industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability.
- Supports Modern Standby sleep mode for extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- Zero RPM fan mode at low and medium loads The cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
2. EVGA 110-BQ-0600-K1 600 BQ
- EVGA 600 BQ: Great quality, great value
- 80 plus Bronze certified, with 85 percent efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size Bearing: 120 millimeters Fluid Dynamic Bearing quiet and Intelligent auto fan for near silent operation.
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- AC Input 100 to 240 VAC, 10 5A, 50 to 60 hertz; Operating temperature 0 degree to 40 degree Celsius
3. EVGA Supernova 650 GT
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese Capacitors OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, SCP, and Dual OTP Protections
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan and EVGA Auto ECO Mode for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan
- 7 Year Limited and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
4. EVGA SuperNOVA 120-GP-0650-X1
- EVGA 650 G+ “The New Gold Standard for Performance and Value” quoted “We were promised Gold but this one did Platinum”.
- 80 Plus Gold certified, with 90 percent (115VAC)/92 percent (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.
- Fan Size/Bearing: 135 millimeter fluid dynamic bearing
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, SCP, and OTP
- 10 year
5. Corsair CX Series 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply (CP-9020103-NA)
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs
- Thermally controlled Fan: Silent operation at low and medium loads; MTBF hours: 100,000 hours
- Semi modular: Make your builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great looking results
- 5 year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
- Continuous output rated temperature is 40 degree Celsius. Fan size-4.7 inch
6. Antec VP Plus Series VP550 Plus 550W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 Plus Certified Non-Modular Active PFC Power Supply
- The new generation of VP550 PLUS is crafted for quality, performance and incredible value
- This entry-level solution is rated for 550W, saving energy through its high efficiency of up to 85% efficient and is 80 Plus 230V standard certified.
- Saving energy through its high efficiency of up to 85% efficient and is 80 PLUS Standard certified.
- The VP PLUS series utilizes active PFC, and provides efficiency during max and low loads—living up to the performance standards that we are known for.
- 3 Year : We stand by the quality and safety of the VP PLUS Power Supplies, offering a 3-year parts and labor and unlimited access to our incomparable technical support and customer service.
7. EVGA 110-BQ-0500-K1, 500 Bq
- EVGA 500 BQ “great quality, Great value”
- 80 plus Bronze certified, with 85 percentage efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size/ Bearing: 120 millimeter fluid Dynamic Bearing quiet and intelligent auto fan for near silent operation.
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
8. Corsair RMX Series
- 80 Plus Gold certified for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- For maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Zero RPM fan mode for near silent operation at low to medium loads; Continuous output rated temperature: 50°C.
- 100 percent industrial grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability.
- Fully modular cables, so you only connect the cables your system needs.
9. Power Supply 600W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze
- 80 plus Bronze certified
- Intelligent fan speed control circuit design with Eco mode
- Multi-colored LED fan with one build-in unique lighting effect
- Full protections including OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, and OTP
10. CPU 8 Pin Male to CPU 8(4+4) Pin Male, TeamProfitcom EPS-12V Motherboard Power Adapter Cable for EVGA Modular Power Supply 32 inches (NOT PCI-e – GPU !!!)
- Connector 1 – CPU 8 Pin Male (connecting to the EVGA power supply); Connector 2 – CPU 8(4+4) Pin Male (connecting to the motherboard).
- NOTE :Compatible ONLY !!! with motherboard with ATX 4 pin or 8 pin port CPU 8(4+4) pin end could be used as EPS ATX 8 pin or ATX 4 pin.
- NOTE : compatible ONLY with EVGA modular power supply – 650GS / 750B2 / 1000G1/850G1/750G1/650G1 / 1600T2/1000T2/850T2/750T2 / 1600G2/1300G2/1000G2/850G2/750G2/650G2/550G2 / 1600P2/1200P2/1000P2/850P2/750P2/650P2 / 1000G3/850G3/750G3/650G3/550G3 650GQ/750GQ/850GQ/1000GQ 650BQ/750BQ/850BQ .
- Length including connectors: 32 inches , Gauge:standard 18 AWG – UL1007; NOTE: Do not work with GPU !.
- This cable is only for the brand and model as listed.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Value Modular Power Supply currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Value Modular Power Supply based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Value Modular Power Supply before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Value Modular Power Supply they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Value Modular Power Supply, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Value Modular Power Supply before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Value Modular Power Supply will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Value Modular Power Supply if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Value Modular Power Supply on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.