You can trust our selection for Socket 775 Motherboard Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45991 reviews for Socket 775 Motherboard and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Socket 775 Motherboard where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Socket 775 Motherboard.
Comparison Chart for Best Socket 775 Motherboard
45991 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Socket 775 Motherboard in this article.
|1||Intel DG41TY Intel G41 Socket 775 Micro-ATX Motherboard w/DVI||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||Antec CPU Cooler, Blue LED Fan 92mm||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard w/Audio||9.4||Buy Now|
|4||Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF||9||Buy Now|
|5||Adjustable Motherboard Backplate, CPU Heatsink Mounting Base Radiator Holder Backplate for Intel 775 1155 1156 1366||9||Buy Now|
|6||Thermaltake UX100 5V Motherboard ARGB Sync 16.8 Million Colors 15 Addressable LED Intel/AMD Universal Socket (LGA 1200) Hydraulic Bearing 65W CPU Cooler CL-P064-AL12SW-A||9||Buy Now|
|7||HP DX7500 SFF Intel IPIEL-LA Socket 775 Motherboard 487622-001||9||Buy Now|
|8||Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate||8.8||Buy Now|
|9||StarTech.com 95mm Socket T 775 CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink - socket 775 cooler - lga 775 cooler - 775 cpu cooler (FAN775E)||8.6||Buy Now|
|10||IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre M58 Socket 775 Motherboard 64Y3055 64Y6171 for IBM 7627 SFF||8.4||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- Intel DG41TY Intel G41 Socket 775 Micro-ATX Motherboard w/DVI, Video, Audio & Gigabit LAN
- Antec CPU Cooler, Blue LED Fan 92mm, for Intel LGA 775/1150/1151/1155/1156 & AMD Socket FM1/AM3/AM3+/AM2+/AM2...
- ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard w/Audio, Gigabit LAN & RAID Motherboard...
- Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF
- Adjustable Motherboard Backplate,CPU Heatsink Mounting Base Radiator Holder Backplate for Intel 775 1155...
- Thermaltake UX100 5V Motherboard ARGB Sync 16.8 Million Colors 15 Addressable LED Intel/AMD Universal...
- HP DX7500 SFF Intel IPIEL-LA Socket 775 Motherboard 487622-001
- Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate
- StarTech.com 95mm Socket T 775 CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink socket 775 cooler lga 775 cooler 775 cpu cooler...
- IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre M58 Socket 775 Motherboard 64Y3055 64Y6171 for IBM 7627 SFF
1. Intel DG41TY Intel G41 Socket 775 Micro-ATX Motherboard w/DVI
- MicroATX motherboard supports LGA775 socket processors and features integrated video and audio
- Integrated Intel Graphica Media Accelerator X4500 provides high-definition video
- Integrated 6-channel audio using the Realtek ALC888AVC codec
- Eight USB 2.0 ports, four SATA IDE interfaces
2. Antec CPU Cooler
- The product is equipped with a 9cm LED silent fan, which kills similar products.
- Even it‘s an entry-level heat pipe product, the A30 is equipped with a large heat dissipation fin set with a 43x86mm heat dissipation area, making its overall heat dissipation area about 1.
- A30 uses the fin scale shape prepared by the Antec air-cooled radiator, which has a more stable shape and able to strengthen the strength and hardness of the scales.
- It equipped with two 6mm high-efficency heat pipes, using ‘Fin’ to achieve good contact with the fins, so that the heat pipe is quickly transfer into the main body of the heat sink to achieve better cooling.
- A30 uses an easy-install bilateral snap-on buckle.
3. ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard w/Audio
- ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard General Features: ATX form factor
- NVIDIA nForce 650 SLI MCP chipset Socket 775 architecture
- Supports 1333/1066/800/533 MHz FSB speeds Dual-channel memory architecture
- Supports up to 8 GB DDR2 800/667/533 MHz memory Supports 2-way SLI with SLI bridge
- Integrated Realtek ALC883 8-channel high definition audio
4. Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF
- BRAND DELL
- MEMORY TYPE DDR3 SDRAM
- SOCKET TYPE LGA 775/SOCKET T
- EXPANSION SLOTS PCI, PCI EXPRESS X16
- NUMBER OF MEMORY SLOTS 4
5. Adjustable Motherboard Backplate
- Suit for Intel 775 1155 1156 1366.
- Package Includes: 1x Adjustable CPU Backplate
6. Thermaltake UX100 5V Motherboard ARGB Sync 16.8 Million Colors 15 Addressable LED Intel/AMD Universal Socket (LGA 1200) Hydraulic Bearing 65W CPU Cooler CL-P064-AL12SW-A
- Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards: – Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect.
- Build-in ARGB LED: – 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- High volume airflow Design: – 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality.
- Reliable hydraulic Bearing: – self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency.
- Universal Intel, AMD Socket: – hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets.
- Compatible Sockets: – Intel LGA 1200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 and AMD AM4, FM2, FM1, AM3 plus, AM3, AM2 plus, AM2.
- 2 year
7. HP DX7500 SFF Intel IPIEL-LA Socket 775 Motherboard 487622-001
8. Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate
- Intel D945GTP LGA 775 Socket MicroATX Dekstop MotherBoard
- Intel D945GTP LGA 775 Socket MicroATX Dekstop MotherBoard
9. StarTech.com 95mm Socket T 775 CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink – socket 775 cooler – lga 775 cooler – 775 cpu cooler (FAN775E)
- Processor cooler
- LGA775 Socket)
- 95 mm
10. IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre M58 Socket 775 Motherboard 64Y3055 64Y6171 for IBM 7627 SFF
- MEMORY TYPE DDR3
- NUMBER OF MEMORY SLOTS 4
- MODEL THINKCENTRE M58P
- SOCKET TYPE LGA 775 (T)
- BUS SPEED 1066MHZ
Socket 775 Motherboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Socket 775 Motherboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Socket 775 Motherboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Socket 775 Motherboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Socket 775 Motherboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Socket 775 Motherboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Socket 775 Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Socket 775 Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Socket 775 Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Socket 775 Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Socket 775 Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Socket 775 Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Socket 775 Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Socket 775 Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Socket 775 Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.