You can trust our selection for Small Business Edge Router Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 56485 reviews for Small Business Edge Router and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Small Business Edge Router where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Small Business Edge Router.
Comparison Chart for Best Small Business Edge Router
We’ve scanned 56485 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Small Business Edge Router than this review article may help you.
|1||Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 4||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||TP-Link ER7206 - Multi-WAN Professional Wired Gigabit VPN Router - Increased Network Capacity - SPI Firewall - Omada SDN Integrated - Load Balance - Lightning Protection - Limited Lifetime Protection||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||UTT ER840G 4 Port Internet WAN Router with 4 Gigabit WAN Ports – Load Balance & Failover – VPN – USB – Access Control – for Business||9.6||Buy Now|
|4||Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 6P, 6-Port Gigabit Router with 1 SFP Port (ER-6P-US)||9.6||Buy Now|
|5||Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter 12||9.4||Buy Now|
|6||TP-Link ER605 - Multi-WAN Wired VPN Router - Up to 4 Gigabit WAN Ports - SPI Firewall SMB Router - Omada SDN Integrated - Load Balance - Lightning Protection - Limited Lifetime Protection||9.2||Buy Now|
|7||MikroTik hEX S Gigabit Ethernet Router with SFP Port (RB760iGS)||9||Buy Now|
|8||Ubiquiti Networks Networks Edgerouter Lite 3-Port Router||8.6||Buy Now|
|9||TRENDnet Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Business Router||8.4||Buy Now|
|10||TP-Link Safestream Multi WAN VPN Router - 1 Gigabit WAN+3 Gigabit WAN/LAN+1 Gigabit LAN Port - IPsec/L2TP/PPTP VPN Supported - SPI Firewall - DoS Defense - Lightning Protection(TL-R600VPN)||8.4||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 4
- TP-Link ER7206 | Multi-WAN Professional Wired Gigabit VPN Router | Increased Network Capacity| SPI Firewall...
- UTT ER840G 4 Port Internet WAN Router with 4 Gigabit WAN Ports Load Balance & Failover VPN USB Access...
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 6P, 6-Port Gigabit Router with 1 SFP Port ER-6P-US
- Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter 12, 10-Port Gigabit Router with PoE Passthrough and 2 SFP Ports ER-12
- TP-Link ER605 | Multi-WAN Wired VPN Router | Up to 4 Gigabit WAN Ports | SPI Firewall SMB Router | Omada...
- MikroTik hEX S Gigabit Ethernet Router with SFP Port RB760iGS
- Ubiquiti Networks Networks Edgerouter Lite 3-Port Router
- TRENDnet Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Business Router, TWG-431BR, 5 x Gigabit Ports, 1 x Console Port, QoS, Inter-VLAN...
- TP-Link Safestream Multi WAN VPN Router | 1 Gigabit WAN+3 Gigabit WAN/LAN+1 Gigabit LAN Port | IPsec/L2TP/PPTP...
1. Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 4
- 3) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, (1) RJ45 Serial and (1) SFP port
- Max power consumption: 13 Watts
- Desk, wall and rack mount options
- Internal PSU, fanless
2. TP-Link ER7206 - Multi-WAN Professional Wired Gigabit VPN Router - Increased Network Capacity - SPI Firewall - Omada SDN Integrated - Load Balance - Lightning Protection - Limited Lifetime Protection
- Flexible Port Configuration】1 Gigabit SFP WAN Port + 1 Gigabit WAN Port + 2 Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports +1 Gigabit LAN Port.
- Increased Network Capacity】Maximum number of associated client devices – 150,000.
- Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details).
- Cloud Access】Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility】For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version.
- Abundant Security Features】Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, speed test and more security functions protect your network and data.
- Highly Secure VPN】Supports up to 100× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 50× OpenVPN, 50× L2TP, and 50× PPTP VPN connections.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty】Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.
3. UTT ER840G 4 Port Internet WAN Router with 4 Gigabit WAN Ports – Load Balance & Failover – VPN – USB – Access Control – for Business
- Dual WAN: Dual+ WAN ports.
- VPN Supported: Up to 10 VPN tunnels simultaneously; IPSec/PPTP/L2TP VPN
- Enterprise-Level Performance: Performance aligned with UTT enterprise-level wireless product line; highly robust and stable.
- Built-in firewall supports IP address filtering, Domain Name filtering, and MAC address filtering
- User-friendly and Intuitive Web GUI
4. Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 6P
- Total Number of Ports: 6.
- Powerline: No.
- Management Port: Yes.
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1.
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000 Base-T.
5. Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter 12
- Total Number of Ports: 10
- USB: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Network Technology: 1000Base-T
6. TP-Link ER605 - Multi-WAN Wired VPN Router - Up to 4 Gigabit WAN Ports - SPI Firewall SMB Router - Omada SDN Integrated - Load Balance - Lightning Protection - Limited Lifetime Protection
- Five Gigabit Ports — 1 Gigabit WAN Port + 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports +1 Gigabit LAN Port.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller or Omada Software Controller.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version.
- Abundant Security Features — Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, speed test and more security functions protect your network and data.
- Highly Secure VPN — Supports up to 20× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16× OpenVPN, 16× L2TP, and 16× PPTP VPN connections.
7. MikroTik hEX S Gigabit Ethernet Router with SFP Port (RB760iGS)
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package.
- IPsec hardware encryption (470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
8. Ubiquiti Networks Networks Edgerouter Lite 3-Port Router
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets.
- 3) Gigabit routing ports
- Silent, fanless operation
- Compact, durable metal casing
9. TRENDnet Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Business Router
- INTERFACE: 5 x Gigabit ports (Modes:4 WAN ports/1 LAN port or 1 WAN port/4 LAN ports), 1 x USB 3.
- GIGABIT MULTI WAN: The router supports up to four separate WAN internet connections to efficiently load-balance traffic by distributing network traffic to the best available link.
- HIGH AVAILABILITY NETWORK: Group multiple TWG-431BR routers together to create a high availability network with router redundancy to minimize downtime.
- VPN ROUTER: The VPN router creates an encrypted VPN tunnel to access local area network resources remotely using IPSec, PPTP, L2TP w/ IPsec, and SSL VPN protocols.
- CONTENT FILTERING: Manage screen time, filter content, track web use and browsing history, as well as device level controls and more.
- MANAGEMENT: Supports web browser (HTTP, HTTPS), CLI, SSH and Telnet management
- TRENDnet PROTECTION: 3 Year TRENDnet Manufacturer’s Warranty
10. TP-Link Safestream Multi WAN VPN Router - 1 Gigabit WAN+3 Gigabit WAN/LAN+1 Gigabit LAN Port - IPsec/L2TP/PPTP VPN Supported - SPI Firewall - DoS Defense - Lightning Protection(TL-R600VPN)
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN Port, and 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity.
- Supports IPSec, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP VPN protocols, Simultaneous supports up to 20 IPsec VPN tunnels, 16 L2TP VPN tunnels and 16 PPTP VPN tunnels.
- DoS defense and IP/MAC/Domain name filtering protect your network.
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investment safe and sound
- Note: Please kindly refer to the manual when setting up
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Small Business Edge Router currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Small Business Edge Router based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Small Business Edge Router before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Small Business Edge Router they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Small Business Edge Router, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Small Business Edge Router before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Small Business Edge Router will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Small Business Edge Router if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Small Business Edge Router on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.