Our team studied on 54324 reviews available online for Router For 500mbps, chose the finest ones and prepared Router For 500mbps Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Router For 500mbps from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Router For 500mbps from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Router For 500mbps
We’ve scanned 54324 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Router For 500mbps than this review article may help you.
|1||NETGEAR Nighthawk Smart Wi-Fi Router||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||NETGEAR Orbi Built-in-Modem Whole Home Mesh WiFi System with all-in-one cable modem and WiFi router and single satellite extender with speeds up to 2.2 Gbps over 4||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||Gigabit WiFi Router, AC2100 Dual Band High Speed Wireless Router for Home & Gaming||9.6||Buy Now|
|4||Linksys EA3500 - Dual-Band N750 Router with Gigabit and USB (Renewed)||9.6||Buy Now|
|5||TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router (Archer A7) -Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router for Home||9.4||Buy Now|
|6||NETGEAR WiFi Router (R6080) - AC1000 Dual Band Wireless Speed (up to 1000 Mbps) - Up to 1000 sq ft Coverage & 15 devices - 4 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports||9||Buy Now|
|7||Amazon eero mesh WiFi system – router replacement for whole-home coverage (3-pack)||8.8||Buy Now|
|8||Askey RAC2V1K 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless Router (Modem Connectivity Required)||8.8||Buy Now|
|9||ARRIS SURFboard SBG7400AC2 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC2350 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router||8.6||Buy Now|
|10||Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost - Approved by Comcast Xfinity||8.6||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- NETGEAR Nighthawk Smart Wi-Fi Router, R6700 AC1750 Wireless Speed Up to 1750 Mbps | Up to 1500 Sq Ft Coverage...
- NETGEAR Orbi Built-in-Modem Whole Home Mesh WiFi System with all-in-one cable modem and WiFi router and...
- Gigabit WiFi Router, AC2100 Dual Band High Speed Wireless Router for Home & Gaming, 6 Antennas, MU-MIMO...
- Linksys EA3500 Dual-Band N750 Router with Gigabit and USB Renewed
- TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router -Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router for Home, Works with Alexa...
- NETGEAR WiFi Router | Up to 1000 sq ft Coverage & 15 devices | 4 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports...
- Amazon eero mesh WiFi system router replacement for whole-home coverage 3-pack
- Askey RAC2V1K 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless Router Modem Connectivity Required
- ARRIS SURFboard SBG7400AC2 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC2350 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router, Approved for Cox, Spectrum...
- Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum...
1. NETGEAR Nighthawk Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Recommended for up to 25 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1GHz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming plus, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more.
- USB connections: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- Netgear Armor protects your network and connected devices from Internet threats; Get peace of mind knowing you have the best in class anti virus, anti malware, and data protection for all your smart devices, smartphones, and computers with a 30 day free trial.
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols.
2. NETGEAR Orbi Built-in-Modem Whole Home Mesh WiFi System with all-in-one cable modem and WiFi router and single satellite extender with speeds up to 2.2 Gbps over 4
- Delivers seamless internet connectivity and creates a Mesh Wi-Fi network that blankets your home in super fast, seamless Wi-Fi — replaces both your cable modem and router—saves money (up to $168/year in equipment rental fees).
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones and buffering — 4,000 square feet of consistent coverage — at speeds up to 2.
- Cable modem is up to 32X faster internet for smooth uninterrupted connections and max download speeds, (thanks to DOCSIS 3.
- Maintains speed even as more devices use your Wi-Fi at the same time — the difference is tri band technology, others use dual band.
- Simple setup with the Orbi app — create guest network, access parental controls, and run speed tests right from the app.
- 4 Ethernet ports on modem/router and 2 on satellite provide a wired connection to your Smart TV, game console, and more.
- NETGEAR Armor Powered by BitDefender: The world’s leading cybersecurity protects all your home devices from virus, malware, and data theft with a 30-day free trial.
3. Gigabit WiFi Router
- Ultra-fast WiFi Speed】 Connectize G6 wireless router equipped with Dual-core CPU and 4X4 MU-MIMO technology, Up to 2100Mbps, Enjoy super-fast, lag-free WiFi experience for gaming, video streaming, or surfing.
- Extensive WiFi Coverage】 G6 WiFi router supports High-power 6 antennas and Beamforming technology, adapt Wi-Fi coverage to perfectly fit your home, it concentrate signal strength towards your devices.
- Easy to Use】 Setup takes just minutes, so you can start enjoying better WiFi sooner.
- More Secure】 WPA/WPA2 mixed encryption can provide a security for Internet, Firewalls, blacklists function can block security threats from connected devices or insecure websites, no longer worry about your home network from being hacked anymore.
- Useful Advanced Features】 Parental control – manage kids’ internet access; Guest network – build separate WiFi for guests; AP and repeater Mode – it’s able to expand your WiFi network coverage.
4. Linksys EA3500 – Dual-Band N750 Router with Gigabit and USB (Renewed)
- The Linksys EA3500 offers fast speed to connect your computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300 + 450 Mbps speed for an optimal home network experience.
- Built with leading 802.
- Enhanced MIMO antenna array boosts signal strength to provide exceptional coverage and reliability so you can enjoy your wireless network from anywhere in your home.
- Double your network bandwidth with dual-band N (2.
- The USB port lets you add a range of devices such as storage and printers to share files at home or over the Internet for greater access to more information.
5. TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router (Archer A7) -Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router for Home
- JD Power Award —Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450mbps for 2.
- 3 external antennas for long range Wi-Fi.
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router.
- Integrated USB port acts as a media Server, easily share your USB drive content
- TP-Link tether app easily set up and remotely manage your home network
- Works with all internet service providers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.
6. NETGEAR WiFi Router (R6080) – AC1000 Dual Band Wireless Speed (up to 1000 Mbps) - Up to 1000 sq ft Coverage & 15 devices - 4 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1000 sq ft wireless coverage with AC1000 speed (Dual band up to 300 + 700 Mbps).
- RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 15 DEVICES: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols.
7. Amazon eero mesh WiFi system – router replacement for whole-home coverage (3-pack)
- Whole-home coverage – An eero 3-pack is a whole-home WiFi system that replaces your router and covers up to 5,000 sq.
- Works with Alexa – With eero and an Alexa device (not included) you can easily manage WiFi access for devices and individuals in the home, taking focus away from screens and back to what’s important.
- Works with your internet service provider – Eero connects to your modem to bring your existing internet connection to every corner of your home.
- Set up in minutes – The eero app walks you through setup in less than 10 minutes and allows you to manage your network from anywhere.
- Don’t let WiFi slow you down – Get the most from your WiFi by streaming, gaming, and working from anywhere in your home.
- Gets better over time – Automatic updates keep your network safe and secure.
- TrueMesh technology – Eero intelligently routes traffic to avoid congestion, buffering, and dropoffs.
- Easily expand your system – With cross-compatible hardware, you can add eero products as your needs change.
8. Askey RAC2V1K 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless Router (Modem Connectivity Required)
- Concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency band
- 3 to 4 Tx / Rx antenna for each frequency band with up to 4 logical data streams
- 802.11ac wave 2 WiFi chipsets with higher processing power.
- Industry-standard security (WPA2 personal)
- Four GigE LAN ports
9. ARRIS SURFboard SBG7400AC2 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC2350 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS Cable Modem, AC2350 dual-band Wi-Fi, 4 port Gigabit Router (cable digital voice service not supported).
- Compatible with major U.
- 24 downstream & 8 upstream channels.
- Wi-Fi 5 AC2350 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
10. Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost - Approved by Comcast Xfinity
- Fast 24×8 DOCSIS 3.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees.
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost – Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range – Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Router For 500mbps currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Router For 500mbps based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Router For 500mbps before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Router For 500mbps they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Router For 500mbps, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Router For 500mbps before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Router For 500mbps will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Router For 500mbps if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Router For 500mbps on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.