You can trust our selection for Raid For 4 Drives Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 57994 reviews for Raid For 4 Drives and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Raid For 4 Drives where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Raid For 4 Drives.
Comparison Chart for Best Raid For 4 Drives
We found 57994 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Raid For 4 Drives and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||LaCie Rugged Raid Pro 4TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 Compatible – with SD Card Slot||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||Glyph Technologies Atom RAID SSD||9.8||Buy Now|
|3||BUFFALO DriveStation Duo 2-Drive Desktop DAS 4 TB||9.8||Buy Now|
|4||Cable Matters 10Gbps Aluminum Dual Bay 2.5 Inch External SSD Enclosure (USB C Enclosure) with USB-C and USB-A Cables Supporting RAID 1 and RAID 0 - Thunderbolt 4 / USB4 / Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible||9.2||Buy Now|
|5||Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface||8.8||Buy Now|
|6||4.0TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Storage Solution||8.8||Buy Now|
|7||Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD – CMR 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 5900 RPM 64MB Cache for RAID Network Attached Storage – Frustration Free Packaging (ST4000VN008)||8.6||Buy Now|
|8||QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)||8.6||Buy Now|
|9||WD Diskless My Cloud EX4100 Expert Series 4-Bay Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBWZE0000NBK-NESN||8.6||Buy Now|
|10||Silverstone Tek 4 Bay 1U Rackmount RAID Storage Unit with USB 3.0 and eSATA interface (RS431U)||8.4||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- LaCie Rugged Raid Pro 4TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD USB 3.0 Compatible with SD Card Slot, Drop...
- Glyph Technologies Atom RAID SSD, 4TB, USB-C 3.1, Gen2, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, Black
- BUFFALO DriveStation Duo 2-Drive Desktop DAS 4 TB
- Cable Matters 10Gbps Aluminum Dual Bay 2.5 Inch External SSD Enclosure with USB-C and USB-A Cables Supporting...
- Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface, Black...
- 4.0TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Storage Solution
- Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD CMR 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 5900 RPM 64MB Cache for RAID...
- QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless
- WD Diskless My Cloud EX4100 Expert Series 4-Bay Network Attached Storage NAS WDBWZE0000NBK-NESN
- Silverstone Tek 4 Bay 1U Rackmount RAID Storage Unit with USB 3.0 and eSATA interface RS431U
1. LaCie Rugged Raid Pro 4TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 Compatible – with SD Card Slot
- Rugged Raid Pro offers the best of all worlds raid versatility, an integrated SD card reader for on the spot transfers, and extreme drop, dust, and water resistance.
- Shuttle large scale projects with 4TB of capacity, and directly ingest files with fast speeds of upto 250MB/s.
- This portable external hard drive makes raid 0/1 configuration easy with the step by step wizard, and it works seamlessly with Thunderbolt 3, USB C, and USB 3.
- Take advantage of a one month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Plan for access to awesome photo and video editing apps.
2. Glyph Technologies Atom RAID SSD
3. BUFFALO DriveStation Duo 2-Drive Desktop DAS 4 TB
- Pre-tested NAS-grade hard drives included – with RAID pre-configured
- Premium desktop attached storage (DAS): ideal for creative professionals, small office users, server backup and consumers.
- 3 year wty with 24/7 North American-based support
- PC Compatible plug-and-play. Compatible w/ Mac after formatting.
- Schedule automatic backups for your PC or office server with nova backup Buffalo Edition
- Time Machine support offers scheduled backups for protecting Mac computers
- 4 TB – 2 drives included – ships in RAID 1 = 2 TB usable capacity
- Hot swap feature allows a user to replace a hard drive in the event of failure without powering down the device.
- Made in Japan – TAA compliant
- High performance NAS edition hard drives offer continuous 24/7/365 operation with enhanced RAID performance.
- USB 3.0 offers universal connectivity for PC and Mac computers and storage servers
- RAID 1 support and hot-swappable hard drives provide comprehensive data protection
- Ideal for creative professionals, small office users, server backup and consumers
4. Cable Matters 10Gbps Aluminum Dual Bay 2.5 Inch External SSD Enclosure (USB C Enclosure) with USB-C and USB-A Cables Supporting RAID 1 and RAID 0 – Thunderbolt 4 / USB4 / Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible
- 5″ USB C SSD raid enclosure supports two 2.
- USB C to SATA SSD Enclosure offers convenient and fast data back-up for temporary or long-term use; Diagnose internal SSD drives for replacement or repair with the SATA SSD adapter.
- 2X faster than USB 3.
- High speed USBC enclosure storage is compatible with Windows and Mac computers; USB Type C to SATA enclosure in a sturdy metal housing provides a cost-effective solution for adding additional memory without opening up your laptop.
- Dual bay USB-C enclosure for portable hard drive and external SSD is compatible with SATA SSD drives such as the Samsung 860 EVO, Kingston A400 SSD, SSD Plus, Crucial MX500, WD Blue 3D NAND PC SSD.
5. Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface
- Supports up to four HDDs in a single unit with a capacity of up to 18TB per drive.
- The Forced Convection Process helps speed up the air circulation and heat ventilation to effectively cool the drive and whole system for stable operation and an extended lifespan.
- No A/C Adapter Required. Direct DC Power Connection to the Unit
- Adjustable cooling fan with 3 speeding setting (low, high, and auto)
6. 4.0TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Storage Solution
7. Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD – CMR 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 5900 RPM 64MB Cache for RAID Network Attached Storage – Frustration Free Packaging (ST4000VN008)
- IronWolf internal hard drives are the ideal solution for up to 8 bay, multi user NAS environments craving powerhouse performance.
- Store more and work faster with a NAS optimized hard drive providing 4TB and cache of up to 64MB
- Purpose built for NAS enclosures, IronWolf delivers less wear and tear, little to no noise/vibration, no lags or down time, increased file sharing performance, and much more.
- Easily monitor the health of drives using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system and enjoy long term reliability with 1M hours MTBF.
8. QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)
- Direct-attached storage device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Use the TR-004 as external storage for NAS backup
- Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS
- 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 3Gb/s (Diskless)
- Hardware RAID supports RAID 0, 1, 5, JBOD, and individual disks
- Includes a USB Type-C to Type-A connector cable
- Lockable drive Bays.
9. WD Diskless My Cloud EX4100 Expert Series 4-Bay Network Attached Storage – NAS – WDBWZE0000NBK-NESN
- Centralized storage with anytime, anywhere access
- Integrated 1.6 GHz Marvell armadaARMADA 388 dual-core processor and 2GB DDR3 Memory
- Twonky DLNA-certified media server and iTunes support
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 or JBOD and spanning
- Integrated backup software for PC users and Time Machine support for Mac users
10. Silverstone Tek 4 Bay 1U Rackmount RAID Storage Unit with USB 3.0 and eSATA interface (RS431U)
- Support four 3.5″ SATA HDD
- Built-in power supply and three 40mm fans
- Compact and screw-less design for easy HDD installation
- Plug and Play
- Support USB 3.0 maximum 5Gbps transfer speed
- Support eSATA maximum 3Gbps transfer speed Configurable RAID function (RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 10)
Raid For 4 Drives Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Raid For 4 Drives stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Raid For 4 Drives in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Raid For 4 Drives for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Raid For 4 Drives Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Raid For 4 Drives in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Raid For 4 Drives currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Raid For 4 Drives based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Raid For 4 Drives before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Raid For 4 Drives they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Raid For 4 Drives, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Raid For 4 Drives before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Raid For 4 Drives will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Raid For 4 Drives if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Raid For 4 Drives on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.