Our team studied on 58597 reviews available online for Open Source Router, chose the finest ones and prepared Open Source Router Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Open Source Router from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Open Source Router from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Open Source Router
Our team scanned 58597 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Open Source Router in this article.
|1||GL.iNet GL-AR750 (Creta) Travel AC VPN Router, 300Mbps(2.4G)+433Mbps(5G) Wi-Fi||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||ASUS (RT-N10+) Wireless-N 150 Entry Home Router: Fast Ethernet and support upto 4 Guest SSID(Open source DDWRT support)||9.4||Buy Now|
|3||Turris Omnia 2020 - 2 GB RAM||9.2||Buy Now|
|4||Kasa Smart Plug Classic 15A||9.2||Buy Now|
|5||Mastering pfSense, : Manage||9||Buy Now|
|6||Netgear R7500-200NAS Nighthawk X4 Ultimate Gaming Router - AC2350 4X4 MU-MIMO Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router (R7500v2) with Open Source Support. Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa||8.6||Buy Now|
|7||NETGEAR Renewed R7000-100NAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with Open Source Support||8.4||Buy Now|
|8||Linksys Open Source WiFi Wireless-G Broadband Router||8.4||Buy Now|
|9||Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Open Source WiFi Wireless Router (WRT1900AC) Renewed||8.2||Buy Now|
|10||NETGEAR WNR3500L N300 Open-Source Gigabit WiFi Router (WNR3500Lv2)||8.2||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- GL.iNet GL-AR750 Wi-Fi, 128MB RAM, MicroSD Storage Support, Repeater Bridge, OpenWrt/LEDE pre-Installed...
- ASUS ,Black...
- Turris Omnia 2020 | 2 GB RAM, hi-Performance & Open Source Router | WiFi/NAS/printserver/Virtual Server...
- Kasa Smart Plug Classic 15A, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required, UL...
- Mastering pfSense,: Manage, secure, and monitor your on-premise and cloud network with pfSense 2.4, 2nd...
- Netgear R7500-200NAS Nighthawk X4 Ultimate Gaming Router AC2350 4X4 MU-MIMO Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router...
- NETGEAR Renewed R7000-100NAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with Open Source Support...
- Linksys Open Source WiFi Wireless-G Broadband Router, Speeds up to AC1200 1.2Gbps WRT54GL
- Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Open Source WiFi Wireless Router WRT1900AC Renewed
- NETGEAR WNR3500L N300 Open-Source Gigabit WiFi Router , 128MB NAND and 128MB RAM, 480 MHz MIPS 74K Processor...
1. GL.iNet GL-AR750 (Creta) Travel AC VPN Router, 300Mbps(2.4G)+433Mbps(5G) Wi-Fi
- DUAL BAND AC WIRELESS ROUTER】 Simultaneous dual band with wireless speed 300Mbps(2.
- OPEN SOURCE & PROGRAMMABLE】 OpenWrt/LEDE pre-installed, backed by software repository.
- VPN CLIENT & SERVER】 OpenVPN and WireGuard pre-installed, compatible with 30+ VPN service providers.
- LARGER STORAGE & EXTENSIBILITY】 128MB RAM, 16MB NOR Flash, up to 128GB MicroSD slot, USB 2.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS】 GL-AR750 (Creta) travel router (1-year Warranty), Power adapter, USB cable, Ethernet cable and User Manual.
2. ASUS (RT-N10+) Wireless-N 150 Entry Home Router: Fast Ethernet and support upto 4 Guest SSID(Open source DDWRT support)
- EZQoS(Easy Quality of service)Allow multiple network activities (FTP, Game, P2Pâ?¦) to work smoothly at the same time;.
- Radio power adjustment; Save/restore configuration files; Upgrades via web browser;
- Interface: WAN: 1x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT, LAN: 4x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT;
- WPS button: Automatically SSID and WEP or WPA configuration; Antenna: 1x 3dbi external fixed antenna; Operating Frequency: 2.
- Operation Channel: 11 for N.
- Data Rate: 802.11n Draft 2.0: upto 150Mbps, 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps 802.11b:
- Firewall: NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), intrusion detection including logging;
- Utilities: Device Discovery: Discover router in network and help user to invoke Web Configuration page, WPS:.
- Smart Wizard browser-based administration; Remote managemet; Repeater/Router/Bridge mode; 4x SSIDs
- Help you to setup wireless and Internet connection easily; Firmware Restoration: Restore firmware while system enters rescue mode.
- Firewall: Logging: Dropped packet, security event, Syslog; Filtering: Port, IP packet, URL Keyword, MAC address;.
- Data rate: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps; Output Power: 14~16dBm(n mode), 14~16dBm(g mode), 17~19dBm(b mode)
- Support Ethernet and 802.3 with max. bit rate 10/100Mbps and auto cross-over function (MDI-X);
- Restore button: Push for 5 seconds to restore factory setting
- Firmware restoration; Device discovery; DHCP server, WAN DHCP client
3. Turris Omnia 2020 - 2 GB RAM
- Secure and powerful open source router and home server as “two in one”
- CPU Marvell Armada 385, Dual Core 1.6 GHz with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB eMMC
- It makes it possible to operate Wifi at 5 GHz (802.
- Automatic update and a unique distributed firewall
- Large amount of additional software integrated and available immediately
4. Kasa Smart Plug Classic 15A
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS).
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and MicroSoft Cortana supported devices for a hands free experience.
- Compact Design: Won’t block the other wall outlet allowing two Smart Plugs to be installed side by side.
- Kasa scenes & schedules: Schedule the Smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button.
- Note: Requires a secured 2.4 GigaHertz Wi Fi network connection
5. Mastering pfSense, : Manage
6. Netgear R7500-200NAS Nighthawk X4 Ultimate Gaming Router – AC2350 4X4 MU-MIMO Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router (R7500v2) with Open Source Support. Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa
- AC2350 WiFi-600+1733 Mbps speeds
- Four-stream (4×4) WiFi architecture for lag-free gaming and smoother 4K video streaming
- Multi-User MIMO technology for more throughput with simultaneously streamed data for multiple device
- Powerful 1.
- Network storage-ready with super-fast twin USB 3.0 and eSATA
- Nighthawk App – Easily setup your router and use the intuitive dashboard to pause Internet on your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test and much more.
7. NETGEAR Renewed R7000-100NAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with Open Source Support
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support.
- Fast AC1900 (600+1300 Mbps) speeds with Dual band technology.
- Powerful 1GHz dual core processor boosts wireless, wired & WAN-to-LAN performance
- Ultimate Range – WiFi coverage throughout very large homes
- Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number.
8. Linksys Open Source WiFi Wireless-G Broadband Router
- Linux based Internet sharing Router with built in 4 port Switch and Wireless G Access Point
- Shares a single Internet connection (10/100 WAN) with 4 Ethernet wired (10/100 switched LAN ; Compliant with the IEEE 802.
- Link Rate:54 Mbps; Has 2 External Antennas ; supports WPA2 standards for use of the available encryption regardless of client devices and features a built in SPI firewall to prevent potential attacks from the Internet.
- Interface: Ethernet Port; Ports: 1x 10/100 WAN, 4x 10/100 Switched LAN, 1x Power; Dimensions 3.
- Platform Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64 ; package includes router and no modem.
9. Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Open Source WiFi Wireless Router (WRT1900AC) Renewed
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Wireless-AC, up to 4.
- 4 high-performance antennas: Engineered to enhance dual-band communication, four external, adjustable antennas ensure supreme Wi-Fi signal strength in multilevel homes and small offices.
- Dual Core 1.
- Share content via an external storage device with ultra-fast data transfer speeds.
10. NETGEAR WNR3500L N300 Open-Source Gigabit WiFi Router (WNR3500Lv2)
- Popular Linux Firmware DDWRT,Open WRT and Tomato available Open source community website
- Live Parental Controls—Keep your Internet experience safe—block inappropriate Web sites
- 480 MHz powerful MIPS 74K processor.
- 128 MB NAND flash and 128 MB RAM. WiFi Range: Small to medium homes
- WiFi Band : 2.
Open Source Router Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Open Source Router stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Open Source Router in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Open Source Router for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Open Source Router Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Open Source Router in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Open Source Router currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Open Source Router based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Open Source Router before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Open Source Router they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Open Source Router, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Open Source Router before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Open Source Router will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Open Source Router if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Open Source Router on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.