Are you looking for Non Submersible Sump Pump Reviews? Our experts found 50501 number of feedback online for "Non Submersible Sump Pump" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Non Submersible Sump Pump. On selected products for the Best Non Submersible Sump Pump you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Non Submersible Sump Pump
50501 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Non Submersible Sump Pump in this article.
|1||Goplus Water Transfer Pump Portable Electric 120V Sump Utility 330GPH With Hose||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||WaterAce WA80UP Submersible Utility Pump||9.8||Buy Now|
|3||Wayne 57729-WYN1 EEAUP250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Electric Water Removal Pump||9.6||Buy Now|
|4||Site Drainer SD300 1/2-HP Submersible Non Clogging Electric Dewatering Pump and Trash Pump with Float Switch and Check Valve||9.4||Buy Now|
|5||Wayne VIP50 Thermoplastic Portable Electric Water Removal Pump||9.4||Buy Now|
|6||AmazonCommercial 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump with Tethered Float Switch||9.2||Buy Now|
|7||Superior Pump 92333 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump||9||Buy Now|
|8||Site Drainer Pit Boss 102T||8.6||Buy Now|
|9||WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch||8.6||Buy Now|
|10||Hot Tub Spa Draining Pump with 10ft ClearView Suction Hose - 120V electric water transfer utility pump||8.2||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- Goplus Water Transfer Pump Portable Electric 120V Sump Utility 330GPH With Hose
- WaterAce WA80UP Submersible Utility Pump, 1/2 HP, Black
- Wayne 57729-WYN1 EEAUP250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Electric Water Removal Pump , Black
- Site Drainer SD300 1/2-HP Submersible Non Clogging Electric Dewatering Pump and Trash Pump with Float...
- Wayne VIP50 Thermoplastic Portable Electric Water Removal Pump
- AmazonCommercial 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump with Tethered Float Switch
- Superior Pump 92333 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Site Drainer Pit Boss 102T, 1 HP, Non Clogging, Electric Submersible Dewatering Pump and Trash Pump with...
- WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- Hot Tub Spa Draining Pump with 10ft ClearView Suction Hose 120V electric water transfer utility pump
1. Goplus Water Transfer Pump Portable Electric 120V Sump Utility 330GPH With Hose
- Sturdy And Durable】Pump and motor housing are made of heavy-duty metal, high quality cooper wire motor, provides strong power and allows this mini water transfer pump to withstand heavy use.
- Professional Grade】Our mini pump comes with ETL Listed.
- Utility】Standard design of 3/4″ garden hose thread connection at inlet and discharge for easy installation.
- Multi-functions】Application includes removing water from aquariums, clogged sinks, flooded basements, waterbeds, washing machines, blocked sinks, water heaters, tanks and so on.
- Portable and Easy to Use】Patented design with flexible impeller and water transfer pump.
2. WaterAce WA80UP Submersible Utility Pump
- Designed for numerous residential uses including flooded basements, window wells, spas, cisterns, sumps, and flooding in low lying areas.
- Continuous duty, efficient 115V PSC (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower Carbon footprint; higher efficiency using less energy to operate.
- Made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Download the user manual under the technical specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and information.
- Click on the WaterAce products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from WaterAce products.
3. Wayne 57729-WYN1 EEAUP250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Electric Water Removal Pump
- I switch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water; removes water down to 3/8 in.
- 1/4 hp; max. Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour; 1850 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Can be left unattended to remove water
- Submersible reinforced sealed thermoplastic construction.Voltage:120V
- The water level must be at least 1-3/4 inches for the pump to cycle, prime, and operate.
4. Site Drainer SD300 1/2-HP Submersible Non Clogging Electric Dewatering Pump and Trash Pump with Float Switch and Check Valve
- 20′ power cord
- Non-clogging plastic screen
- Built-in vertical float
- Integrated check valve
- 2″ coupling included
5. Wayne VIP50 Thermoplastic Portable Electric Water Removal Pump
- Submersible utility water pump can handle material up to 1/2-inch thick without clogging
- Removes water within 1/8-inch of surface
- Glass reinforced housing prevents rust
- Connects to garden hose with 3/4-inch adjustable discharge adapter
- 1-year limited warranty.Requires 2 5/8 inch of water to prime
6. AmazonCommercial 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump with Tethered Float Switch
- 1/3 HP split capacitor motor with a thermoplastic and aluminum construction
- 10 foot grounded waterproof cord
- Pumps 51 gallons per minute, 3,060 gallons per hour at zero feet
- Top suction strainer filters debris and protects pump from clogging
- 28 foot vertical water lift
- 1-1/2″ NPT discharge; 1-1/4″ NPT adapter included
7. Superior Pump 92333 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- 1/3 HP Sump pump moves up to 3,000 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 20′ of vertical height.
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10′ cord length
- Durable non corrosive steel drive shaft and stainless steel impeller; metal switch arm for strength and durability.
- 1-1/4 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
8. Site Drainer Pit Boss 102T
- Fully Assembled, Ready to Use
- Rugged Corrosion Proof Housing
- 33 Foot Power Cord with 3 Prong Grounded Plug
- Pumps up to 83 Gallons Per Minute
- 2 Inch External Thread Discharge
9. WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- 1/2 HP submersible sump pump made of durable cast iron
- Assembled in the USA with foreign and domestic parts
- Ceramic mechanical seal for work in demanding environments
- 1-1/2-inch discharges for maximum flow.
- 3-year limited warranty.High performance; max. flow rate is 5100 Gallons Per Hour
10. Hot Tub Spa Draining Pump with 10ft ClearView Suction Hose – 120V electric water transfer utility pump
- Effortlessly drains spas, hot tubs, small pools, more – up to 330 GPH – 120V
- Longer 10 ft. Clear-View Suction Hose & Renewal Parts Kit included
- Metal housing – chromed bronze fittings – comfort-grip handle – 6 ft. Power Cord
- Many household, workshop & farm uses for water transfer / draining
- Genuine HydroMaster Brand – Highest Quality – ETL Listed
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Non Submersible Sump Pump currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Non Submersible Sump Pump based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Non Submersible Sump Pump before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Non Submersible Sump Pump they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Non Submersible Sump Pump, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Non Submersible Sump Pump before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Non Submersible Sump Pump will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Non Submersible Sump Pump if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Non Submersible Sump Pump on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.